counter strike

mike09

OSNN Senior Addict
is there any way i can change my counter strike cd key? i tryed to uninstall the reinstall ut that didnt work. are there any reg. keys that dont get deleted after an uninstall? the reason im askin is because every so often it will say someone is using my cd key.

its stored in the registry ...

software/valve/

just realised my copy of regedit is borked, hmm, will have to look into that :(

could be windowblinds or windowsfx. bloody things ;p

yes htis is very easy to do. All you have to do is go to www.majorgeeks.com
and search for counter-strike cd key changer or do a yahoo search and it is the first one. Its software than you can change it. And why do u want to chage it . DO I SMELL A HACKER?

Originally posted by cs-cky
yes htis is very easy to do. All you have to do is go to www.majorgeeks.com
and search for counter-strike cd key changer or do a yahoo search and it is the first one. Its software than you can change it. And why do u want to chage it . DO I SMELL A HACKER?

I don't think there's any H4X0ring going on here :p

Hehe...I had a copy of Half Life once and lost my key before I started playing online and found I needed valid key, so I went out and shelled out the twelve bucks for another copy. I feel your pain, Mike09 :)

The registry key is
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Valve\Half-Life\Settings

You should see a "Key" entry in which you may change the value.

MajorGeeks Key Changer

this is not a warez board.
now who said they gonna give me bf1942?? *SIGH* just joking

my cd case that had my key on it my mom throw it becasue there was nothing in it. i feel bad so i stole my friends case :).

The number of times i have lost my CS cd key, is so staggering and depressing it will not be mentioned here. I FEEL YOUR PAIN.

play counter strike on steam its free and u get the beta version 1.6 looks nice i got the 1.5 and also play the steam one

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back