Counter Strike

mike09

OSNN Senior Addict
where can i d/l that file that enhances the gfx of CS. i cant find it since onlinegaming has been deleted. thanks in advance.

thats a good question, didn't even know something like that existed. Can u point me somewhere to read about it?

the realism patch wasnt an official update either, it just added better graphics for guns and models, with better sounds for gunfire etc.

it was a config file that tweaked the graphics that so that smoke wouldnt effect you as bad and other stuff.

cs

there are tons of packs that do that stuff. some of the good ones i have are fusion pack 10, assualt pack 2 and cs realism pack 4.0 beta 2

some of the model hacks are banned on servers due to certain variations that allow you to see the enemy better... try to get some feedback about the model skins IF you are a legit player (j/k :D ) before implementing them..

that saves you from getting banned :)

skins are skins i have all the packs and they do not help you any

Originally posted by cs-cky
skins are skins i have all the packs and they do not help you any

some of em look good :)

I am too used to the standard skins to start getting used to other stuff...

i agree it does give u a extra lead only on tho. in the dust levels they change the texture so the walls are white.

Originally posted by cs-cky
i agree it does give u a extra lead only on tho. in the dust levels they change the texture so the walls are white.

aaargh... white ?

thats gotta look FUGLY as sin... :eek:

it looks alot better than regular dust but u can see people way eaiser

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back