Counter-strike weapons scripts? is this Cheating?

G

GrassHopper

A busy little bee recently informed me about counter-strike weapons, armor etc. scripts whcih could be written to provide the player with a pre-selected mix of weapons, armor etc. with the pressing of a single mapped key.- all bought from the bank of course
- but is this considered cheating by the gaming community??

if not how is it done?

Replies appreciated:)

I don't think so, exactly the same thing happens in TFC, it just makes it faster. CAn be an advantage, but both sides have the option to use it - you still have to wait 5 seconds before moving (by default) -- thats normally enough for me ;)
Here is what I press normally

b 3 1 o 2 , . , . , . , .

Will give me the mp5 full armour and ammo, that takes less than 5 seconds....

Not everyone wants to rush off an be on the frontline :D

I press these 2 buttons the first 2 seconds. F3 gives me a colt, full ammo. F4 Armor, all nades. When I go in for all out rush I hit f5 I auto shotty, armor, all nades and full ammo. If I have the enough money I hit F3,F4,F7 gives Deagle, and full ammo.

Lag

I made some nice keyboard shortcuts for buying equipment, but expecially in multiplay there is a lag and some key commands are skipped. It added more "wait" commands between the keys, but that didn't really solve the problem.

Is there another way? How does the typical weapon script code look like?

I just walk and buy at the same time...I can actually usually walk and talk at the same time...

Here is a few in my autoexec

alias ak
"buy; menuselect 4; menuselect 1; buyammo2; buyammo2; buyammo1; buyammo1; buyammo1; w10; slot10;"
bind f2 "ak"

alias colt
"buy; menuselect 4; menuselect 3; buyammo1; buyammo1; buyammo1; buyammo1; buyammo1; w10; slot10;"
bind f3 "colt"

alias gear
"buyequip; menuselect 2; buyequip; menuselect 3; buyequip; menuselect 4; buyequip; menuselect 8; buyequip; menuselect 6; buyequip; menuselect 5; w10; w10; slot10;"
bind f4 "gear"

// aliases
alias w5 "wait; wait; wait; wait; wait" //5 waits
alias w10 "w5; w5" //10 waits
alias w15 "w10; w5" //15 waits (good for normal speach)
alias w20 "w10; w10" //20 waits (good for slow. clear speach)
alias w30 "w10; w10; w10" //30 waits (good for long words, like "unauthorized")
alias w50 "w10; w10; w10; w10; w10;" //50 waits (a long very long wait)

Wow. Your wait-definition block looks funny. :)

So you really need dozends of wait's?

Good to know that wait ist only necessary for the "slot" command.

Configs are annoying, I have quick hands (no jokes please) so hitting the keys is ok for me.

Hope some off you guys come and play on our servers :D

213.137.31.50:27018 - CS1 - Stats Server
213.137.31.50:27019 - CS2

Both have the latest mods and detect the formidable OGC hacks etc.:eek:

Sorry Unisol I ping way to high to your servers.

Are you running Cheating-Death?
www.cheating-death.com

since we are pimping servers. Here is a good server. Not mine server cause currently we dont have Cheating-death or CSGuard running.

208.254.35.207:27015

Adminmod + Jedi Add-on = 50+ bans already

There will be black list up soon.
If you are regular UK CS pros you might recognise locals ROCK, Nodice and Midgetfista, all former [aWs] and [iTz] Members.

Stats just got reset, I’m top at the mo :D

there is a program called counter strike alias binder, or some such. which i used to use when i played cs. it takes the hassel out of all those config files

how do you make a buy script? All i every use is mp5, usp, full ammo and full armor.

alias mp5
"buy; menuselect 2; menuselect 2; buyammo1; buyammo1; buyammo1; buyammo1; buyammo1; w10; slot10;buyequip; menuselect 2; buyequip; menuselect 3; buyequip; menuselect 4; buyequip; menuselect 8; buyequip; menuselect 6; buyequip; menuselect 5; w10; w10; slot10"

bind f3 "mp5"

Ok I am not to sure about the menuselect 2; menuselect 2, just when in the game bring up your weapon buy screen. If subs is number 2 then its correct and if you select subs and the MP5 is #2 in the list then its correct. If not adjust accordingly.

Make sure you put bind f3 "mp5" into your config.cfg or exec your autoexec.cfg in console and it will put it in you config.cfg

Do I just copy and paste this?

buy; menuselect 2; menuselect 2; buyammo1; buyammo1; buyammo1; buyammo1; buyammo1; w10; slot10;buyequip; menuselect 2; buyequip; menuselect 3; buyequip; menuselect 4; buyequip; menuselect 8; buyequip; menuselect 6; buyequip; menuselect 5; w10; w10; slot10

If so paste it to a new text file and then what?

I am so lost...LOL

open up notepad cut and paste what I told you to. Then save as
AUTOEXEC.CFG in your c:\Sierra\Halflife\cstrike folder. Then once in the game brind down your console and type
exec autoexec.cfg

alias mp5
"buy; menuselect 2; menuselect 2; buyammo1; buyammo1; buyammo1; buyammo1; buyammo1; w10; slot10;buyequip; menuselect 2; buyequip; menuselect 3; buyequip; menuselect 4; buyequip; menuselect 8; buyequip; menuselect 6; buyequip; menuselect 5; w10; w10; slot10"

bind f3 "mp5"

cool thanks.

do I have to type exec autoexec.cfg everytime I play or just the once?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back