Counter-strike Time!

Look for more fun CS IPs posted later... need more players :)

why not have a single server or server group that we frequent...

a friend of mine has a good server and I can mod it... just need for you guys to say yes :)

he should not mind... server is not normally full...

that way we won't have to keep scrounging for ip's...

also once I fix up my old rig I MIGHT run it as a server but its a slow l'il mofo :) will have to try it at lan party over here before I consider...

my ping around 200~300 on that server Ep:)

213.40.130.45:27025

heh.. he is reworking server... setting up so it works mohaa/rtcw/dod/cs all at one time... its a linux box... its down for now... will post ip when its back up...

Uni Of Teesside servers are good, nice new custom built servers too!

Post ip's later

I need to get CS working, then I can set about world domination

My clan has two servers, public and private, they are offline for a couple of days for a hardware upgrade, but when they r back ill ket u know ip's. I have full admin of them and they are not **** shared servers. Both are on the same server, but its a dedicated box plugged straight into a major UK ISP's backbone. dunno if you americans will have any lag problems with the trans-atlantic link! but they are nice servers...and since kids have gone back to school, they are often empty.

I wish i wasn't at work. Although i'm sure my machine here could handle CS i'm pretty sure i wouldn't get away with playing it.

Rascal, that sounds good let us know m8

cool.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back