Counter Strike Source Tips and strategies

I use the mouse-wheel to click.

It's easy and its right there.

If you use the wheels "click" can you still use it for scrolling weapons, nades etc?

Ah, OK, thx Saz... Makes sense now ;)

I know that many UNIX style mice have 3 buttons (albeit they haven't all tended to have all the other buttons that Microsoft and Logitech have been putting on theirs for forward/back buttons in browsers and stuff (which I think can be assigned in some games)... In UNIX, the middle button is used for pasting text, etc... Wasn't sure if you were using one of those. Guess not...

I finally joined a clan, and have my HLSTATS listed HERE
Im getting better and better now, and I am beggining to love the AK even after they changed it... burst fire is WAAAAY less accurate than before to even out the AK vs the M4 the headshots are still pretty much 1shot 1 kill...

Anyone still playing??

I wish i could.... graphics card is bust at the mo. :'(

ming are you sure its bust and just doesn't need the fan replaced?

ming are you sure its bust and just doesn't need the fan replaced?

bust... check me thread i started a few weeks back. I can't even install any graphics drivers now otherwise windows won't load. stuck at 1fps. :dead:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back