Counter Strike Source Clan

There are 2 servers I play on, almost exclusively. AXG clan server and LORD clan server.

LORD clan server is run by christian admins but the guys are really awesome :)

There are some brilliant players. I used to be one of the top guys on the server till I went on vacation.

On the AXG server I am usually ranked pretty high :D

Got my hs ratio basically to 55% of kills :cool:

/bump

Lets get a clan together... I dont suck anymore

HEHE :laugh:

mlakrid said:
/bump

Lets get a clan together... I dont suck anymore

HEHE :laugh:

God for you mate! I've been going downhill recently. lol :D

ming said:
God for you mate! I've been going downhill recently. lol :D

Yeah but thats prob because you were really good... Im only getting better because I was as bad as an easy bot....

:laugh:

Not played that for a long time, can barely even stand to look at Condition Zero :)

fark, if only i could get enough money for either a new comp (with good vid card) or a good vid card, and actually BUY CS:S, then its game over for you guys xD

Electronic Punk said:
Not played that for a long time, can barely even stand to look at Condition Zero :)

CS:S looks a lot nicer. The 2 hdr maps look nice, militia and nuke.

I don't particularly like either of them but c'est la vie.

Performance is up and down. Valve needs to fix its engine a little so it doesn't break things with every update.

hehe, forget haven't played in awhile... I haven't played period, and only a few months ago was I able to get an A64 (with a RAM upgrade having been put off till this month). Didn't buy any new games to put on my AXP 1900+ after it got a bit dated. Still on the Radeon 9600 though, but would be willing to try some things, having a new CPU now, and all... Edit: Actually I take that back. I did buy and tried Far Cry, it ran like crap on my old setup...

Sadly, I think I would be more target practice :eek: till I get the hang of things...

mlakrid said:
Yeah but thats prob because you were really good... Im only getting better because I was as bad as an easy bot....

:laugh:

Join up on the LORD server one of these days. Let me know before you do so we can both get pasted at the same time :)

A coupla the "good" guys got banned for blatant hacking like a day or two ago so there's a little tension right now but I have been on and off the last few days. I am probably going to re-install CS:S tonite because every update seems to bugger the game up for me royally.

The have (or had) a 100 -tic- server which is pretty smooth.

No FF but no buy time either ;)

Sazar said:
Join up on the LORD server one of these days. Let me know before you do so we can both get pasted at the same time :)

A coupla the "good" guys got banned for blatant hacking like a day or two ago so there's a little tension right now but I have been on and off the last few days. I am probably going to re-install CS:S tonite because every update seems to bugger the game up for me royally.

The have (or had) a 100 -tic- server which is pretty smooth.

No FF but no buy time either ;)

Actually Sazar I have been on and off the LORD server, when it has room anywway....

I changed my screenie to: The_Kurgan

also, the last update screwed me up good, I can not keep any favs saved, as soon as I exit the game they are gone.. :( I will have to write down all the specifics of the 3-5 servers and do a re-install myself...

On a different note, I have HL2 and want to play it again, I found it very fun, but I can not find my CD-Key... how can I go about finding out what it is another way?

I hope to see you on-line tonight Sazar :)

Son Goku said:
hehe, forget haven't played in awhile... I haven't played period, and only a few months ago was I able to get an A64 (with a RAM upgrade having been put off till this month). Didn't buy any new games to put on my AXP 1900+ after it got a bit dated. Still on the Radeon 9600 though, but would be willing to try some things, having a new CPU now, and all... Edit: Actually I take that back. I did buy and tried Far Cry, it ran like crap on my old setup...

Sadly, I think I would be more target practice :eek: till I get the hang of things...

Dont let that disuade you, it took me a bit to learn some tips which has saved me many, MANY times...

I will create another CSS tips thread... come join on the servers Sazar mentioned... also in case you didnt know you can buy CSS on their website for $19.95, found HERE...

mlakrid said:
Actually Sazar I have been on and off the LORD server, when it has room anywway....

I changed my screenie to: The_Kurgan

also, the last update screwed me up good, I can not keep any favs saved, as soon as I exit the game they are gone.. :( I will have to write down all the specifics of the 3-5 servers and do a re-install myself...

On a different note, I have HL2 and want to play it again, I found it very fun, but I can not find my CD-Key... how can I go about finding out what it is another way?

I hope to see you on-line tonight Sazar :)

Fyi, when you save something for the server (the ip), simply right click in the tray icon, click on servers and everything should be saved right there :)

Don't actually launch CS or whatever. Just go through teh screen tray icon utility.

I played last night, was bloody laggy but I played with an awp again after a while and was doing pretty well :D

66.150.214.38:27015 is the IP.

mlakrid said:
Dont let that disuade you, it took me a bit to learn some tips which has saved me many, MANY times...

I will create another CSS tips thread... come join on the servers Sazar mentioned... also in case you didnt know you can buy CSS on their website for $19.95, found HERE...

OK, thanks... I'll see when I can pull together the funds (sorta between college and a job now). With luck I'll be able to get it soon. BTW however, I might, and probably will be a n00b of sorts at first. If any of you do run into me, that's why... Hopefully I won't be as bad a n00b as some of those I've seen running around in some games I've played thus far, albeit anyone who will fall for the Alt + F4 gag or whatever, is more then just new to a game :laugh:

Hi, i kno im a bit late but.... I was wondering if i could join... My stats were at that previously posted link but... now the server was wiped, o will no longer play at that server...
-Jack

Last edited:
I would be willing to play for OSNN. I have played CS to CS:S on and off since summer before 7th grade. I am now 19 in 1st year of college. So bring it on ladies. J/j

Just do a filter for: >50 ping, players on server, east coast, and then look for [LORD] server Atlanta...

:D

Im getting better, and I al learning alot by watching others play after I die...

Sadly I managed only slightly over a 1:2 Kill to Death ratio I was like 15K:36D

Don't feel bad, Sazar's probably been playing for quite some time... So there's been a bit of catching up to do. It can all come down to practice making one better and all.

Now, I do think that when I do manage to get this game, should we all join up with each other, he might end up rather laughing at me at first :eek: Don't know, but do imagine that I won't do as well at first. But yeah, I'll probably practice on some bots at first, so as not to possibly embarass myself too hard :eek:

Well time will tell, and of course many tips have already been given in the forum here, so some things to try :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back