Counter Strike Question

D

dadx2mj

Hello all, I know you can change the color of the cross hair in Counter Strike with the console command adjust_crosshair but is there any way to make the color you want stay there. Every time I start the game it is back to the default green color. Thanks for any help.

open up your autoexec.cfg file(if you don't have one, make one). then put adjust_crosshair in it. say you type it 3 times to get the color you want. so, in your autoexec.cfg file on 3 seperate lines put adjust_crosshair.

eg.
this is whats in my autoexec.cfg file.

// Yellow crosshair
adjust_crosshair
adjust_crosshair
adjust_crosshair

oDin

Another question about CS.

Is it a single/multiple player game, or only multiple player?

Counter-Strike is only a multiplayer game, but Counter-Strike : Condition Zero (due out in 1 or 2 months) will include single and multiplayer :)

"1 or 2 months"? where did you hear that? it was originally supposed to be out in august but they pushed it back a few times, as usual. at that rate, i wasn't expecting it out til next year. }:\

ya ... from what i see last time, it was going to be released next yr .... then some website say that it will released before the year ends

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back