• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

counter strike problem

L

love monkey

hey man i need help why is counter strike slow on windows xp ? i had windows 98 before and counter strike use to run sweet and tight and now tha ti upgrade to xp it runs slwo when im in a game do u guys knwo why is doing that and how can i fix it and i knwo its nto my mhz cuz i have 700 and 200 mb of ram so if u guys can tell me what can i do please
love monkey:( :confused:

S

S-P-I-T-F-I-R-E

Run her in 98 mode

right click pon CS short cut , go to advanced & click run mode to 98. I did it & it sorted out my CS a treat !

you might want to go into your vid card properties and disabled vsync for OpenGL. But that's your choice. You will bump up your FPS. Also I am running CS in XP without problems.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix