Counter Strike (etc) question

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
I have the original Half Life Generations CD and was just wondering (considering its' age) whether CounterSrike and others (such as TeamFortress) are worth getting hold of and playing?

Im thorougly enjoying playing Enemy Territory at the moment...does CounterStrike / TeamFortress compare well to this?

S

SaintKaden

In my opinion Counter strike is far better than any of the similar games out now, maybe not graphically since as we all know its quite dated, but the game is well balanced and its got awesome acuracy.

I like enemy territory but I think its a bit off on accuracy, you can never truly get a head shot.

I strongly advice you try CS, to this day i have not been able to find something that can replace it.

V

Valone

I would haveto agree. I'd highly recommand checking out two excellent mods by the name of: Day of Defeat (DoD) and Natural Selection (NS)

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
find good servers to play on... most public servers have hackers present... :(

cs 1.6 is nice to play :) beta it may be... but it has some nice stuff..

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
The fonts may seem rediculously large, but they are definatly an improvement, the shield is a damn hoot, tho I rarely use the new weapons...

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
CS is the best by far...of course too many hackers but what are you gonna do. Enemy Territory is good but too much like a game.
CS is as good as it gets and worth the time to play.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
At least valve are making an effort to fight it... very very strict now is VAC, will ban you for anything that hooks onto the client .dll

inc hlamp etc.

vac is regularly updated too

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut