Counter-Strike error???

O

oO ShifterZ Oo

when i play cs, and in an intense game why does it disconnect the game i was playing online and sends this error

NET_SendPacket Error:WSAEINTR

i have a 1.3 ghz t-bird, 512 RAM, hercules prophet II MX 32 MB vidCard and 56k modem.

WHY???

Also why is my connection sometimes goin over the hundreds when i see my ping, i get like 300 the most then all of a sudden its like in the thousands.......

This is also a very helpful forum. Looks to me like they solved the issues.

Looks like you should try removing QoS from your network properties. See if its tying to any network card or modem you have.

if you are on a lan it happens.. there is nothing you can do about it except tweak a little but that wont stop it totally... it happens deal with it ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back