counter strike and the mouse

D

DaveG

has any one had a problem with a logitech scoll ball mouse taking over with a mind of its own with CS? It wont let u look where u want, keeps running after you stop and is generally driving everyone up the wall and wanting to maim!!!!!! I have updated to latest drivers for XP Pro from the logitech site - what next????

D

dijital

ya i had exactly the same problem you have. i read up about it and found out it had to do with mouse acceleration in windows xp. to fix this, just edit your command line when you start up CS. add this to your command line, "-nomouseaccel". without the parathesis of course and it should work fine.

D

dijital

i'm using a logitech trackball with all my games. works great. no having to move the mouse around for me.

D

dijital

@r3n3gad3,
well trackballs arent expensive at all. they are around the same prices as regular mice nowadays.

@Electronic Punk,
they are only if you are not used to using it. i use it with all my FPS games (CS, jedi knight 2, quake 3, HL, etc). no problem at all once you get used to it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut