Counter-strike 1.6 Delayed

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
As I have to set an example I 'm not gonna swear.

New date is mid-december... :(

Sorry, but i cant really say i'm sad... i just hope they will update steam by then.

Benny: teh steam you are using will no longer work
Steam1.0

This new version will be Steam 2.0 and will be even better, and oh, ,still free to teh freeloaders.

freeloaders R us... what can i say, i'm just a poor guy from a poor family (spare him his life from this monstrosity...)

ok i found a buy/switch weapon script im wondering if it abides by the oga rules or whatnot so im goin to post the link for it im thinking of using it and i wanna make sure its ok if not i have one already but it doesnt have what this one has so check it out and let me know whats up thanks

http://www.nextwish.org/mods.php?page=script/cstrike

the buy script part of it would probably comply wit hte OGL rules, however, the switching weapons, radio commands, probably would not.

# What's LEGAL / NOT considered Cheating:

* Counter-Strike must be played as packaged from the CS team, either downloaded or boxed.
* Buy scripts are legal
* Modifying the color text in the console IS LEGAL
* Boosting with ONE teammate is LEGAL
* It is legal to boost with ONE other player to plant a bomb in a hard to access area. If a team uses more than one other player to boost with it is considered illegal. If the opposing team only has one player left and cannot reach the bomb due to not having another player to reach the bomb's location with, it is still considered a legal bomb plant.

# What IS ILLEGAL / IS considered Cheating:

* Non-original (i.e., NOT in the original download pak) skins, models, sprites, scripts (unless specifically stated here) are ILLEGAL.
* The CS Realism pack is considered ILLEGAL.
* Bunnyhopping, or "strafe jumping" that allows you to move EXTREMELY fast through the map is ILLEGAL.
* Grenade scripts (those that BUY, ARM and TOSS bound to a single key) are ILLEGAL.

so the answer would be that script would be considered legal if only used to buy items, everything else in it though would be illegal. Sorry Lithium, but you probably want to pass on that script though it looks uber kewl.

cool.gif

heh, I didnt know there were buy scripts..will download this when I get home today. :cool:

just make sure u only use the buy script part of it, if you don't and go into a match and we forfiet case of it I will not be happy

cool.gif

yeah im using that script right now its cool but i wont use the nades part of it anymore i just wanted to check it out its a cool script alot better than the one i was using....yeah lol thanks ice

i wonder if the High FPS skins are legal on OGL they are on clan base they are the original ones actually just with detail taken out look the same but not as good.just worse quality to better performance is all.
www.nextwish.org is a good spot for a buy script 87 i got a few things from there actually went originally for the weapon name fix since i use CS retail

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back