Could you help me propose?

Petros

Thief IV
I'm proposing to my girlfriend in two weeks, and I want to do it in a way that has never been done before. I'd love to hear your suggestions. Thanks all :)

I've got contacts in radio (once was a DJ), police (lady in my church is a warden), department stores (two years in the same store), and restaurants (family). You can be creative...I don't necessarily have to use these, but I wouldn't mind using them either.

beach, airplane banner

ballgame, blimp

skydiving, yell at the top of your lungs

have her log on here, after you get a bunch of these great ideas

one of the mods will change the title for you so the thread title dosn't let on

I'll try to come up with more...I know others will do better then I did

lots of luck to you handybuddy

I think that is something in which you should choose yourself, as you must choose something that she likes and equally matches her personality, how confident are you of the answer?

Skazzy

What are some of her interests? Is she embarrassed easily? How is the budget for this?

Well, let's see... The budget will have to be in the 100-200 range, because I'm kinda low on cash atm. She loves cats, spaghetti, books, good music, rasslin', romantic movies, doing stupid things. She's generally a shy person at first, but she keeps her composure well even if she's not comfortable. She's addicted to romance, too. She's Eskimo and comfortable with it, so even her race isn't really out of bounds.

I'm one of those people that people would never be surprised at what I do, so I can get away with virtually anything.

I just woke up, gimme some time to think about this :)

Cook her favourite spagetti and hide the ring in it , mind you she might choke on it so that's probably not a good idea :eek: :D

Originally posted by Evil Marge
Cook her favourite spagetti and hide the ring in it , mind you she might choke on it so that's probably not a good idea :eek: :D

Lol...maybe not then. Food seems like a good idea, because she may want to eat before a proposal.

I wonder if it will be like "The Sims" and she'll go "I can't make such a big decision on an emtpy stomach." Then I'll go over to the stove and catch everything on fire because my cooking skill is only 1 dot :(

First, earn some cooking skills. ;) Cook up some spaghetti. Propose to her in front of the 26,000 members here at NTFS. ;)

should rename the thread NTFS woman How would you want your man to propose to ya. ;)

Originally posted by HandyBuddy
She loves cats, spaghetti...

Get her a kitty and put the ring on the collar. Give her the kitty after you eat (not the cat :rolleyes: ) dinner. Tell her the kitty is for her and the name of the kitty is on the collar (she sees the ring)... go from there. :)

Originally posted by gonaads
Get her a kitty and put the ring on the collar. Give her the kitty after you eat (not the cat :rolleyes: ) dinner. Tell her the kitty is for her and the name of the kitty is on the collar (she sees the ring)... go from there. :)

Great idea! :cool:

Hmm...I just might use a modified version of that since she's got a cat...good idea! It goes with my desire for wanting to do something uncommon if not entirely original Still a week and a half away...any suggestions are definitely welcome. :)

Hehe...I love it! Very creative :D
Wish you all the best with this, HandyBuddy. Hope everything works out the way you want it to :)

I'm in agreement with SkazzyUK....do something that is personal/relevant to you both.

Best of luck tho!!!!!!

1st class idea:cool:

Oh, best wishes of course! I forgot to say that. Good luck man! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back