Could you help me propose?

good luck on the proposal and congrats on the begining of your new life.

Do you guys have a front yard? if so you should get 2 rocks one really big that she couldn't possibly pick up and a really small one that she could palm and stick in her pocket then write out on the grass will you marrie me? and tell her to bring you the answer (the bolder having the word no writen on it and the little rock having yes on it)

or maybe take her to a hockey game or football game or something and get them to pop the question on the scoreboard, I know its not OG but they typically will do it for free to help you out.

Originally posted by Krux
Do you guys have a front yard? if so you should get 2 rocks one really big that she couldn't possibly pick up and a really small one that she could palm and stick in her pocket then write out on the grass will you marrie me? and tell her to bring you the answer (the bolder having the word no writen on it and the little rock having yes on it)

Lol...that's cute; I like it.

well I dunno I figured this way she would either need help or a truck to say no :)

This is not my original idea, but it is one that I read about once...

Take a blank book... on the outside write "The book of yourname and hername" or something like that...

take about 30 pages and include pictures and poems and quotes and dates and stuff like that... like a timeline of your relationship... on the next page write... "To be continued...?" and then the last pages you cut out the middle of them to where a ring will fit in there... glue them all together so that they don't open... and write... "Will you Marry Me?" on that last page... and if you want to be even more creative you could put YES and NO on that page and give her a pencil (better make it pen...) and have her circle the answer... of course you should do this over dinner at a nice restraunt... Nice bottle of champaigne... :-D GOOD LUCK!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back