Cost for marriage

Not good for me since I'm getting married in around 4 months now :eek:

sigh ... all you english speaking persons, why don't you learn to write, speak and read dutch like we do english? Oh well, here goes:

A couple of guys get changed in the lockerroom of a golfclub. A mobile phone rings and one of them starts a conversation. Of course, everybody in the room listens in while the phone is on the speaker.
Male (m): hello
Female (f): hello honey, it's me. Are you still at the golfclub?
m: yes
f: I am shopping and I saw this georgeous leather jacket. It's only a 1000 dollars. Can I buy it?
m: ofcourse. If you like it you should buy it.
f: I also stopped at the Mercedes garage. The new 2007 models have arrived. I just love one of them.
m: how much is it?
f: it's only 80000 dollars
m: ok, but for that price I want it with all the options
f: great! Oh, one more thing ... This house we wanted to buy last year? It's for sale again. They only ask 950000 dollars
m: ok, make an offer. Bid 900000 dollars
f: ok, I see you later tonight. I love you
m: bye, love you too

The man disconnects. The other men in the lockerroom are staring at him.

Then he asks: does anybody know to whom this cellphone belongs to?

Last edited:
hmm... was it a speaker phone? it might have been my phone..

Hahaha
that is amazing!
950k for a house is cheap nowadays :)

950k for a house is cheap nowadays :)

Well, other than the fact that housing prices vary wildly depending on where you live, but, in general, just under a million dollars is not cheap for any house.

Well, other than the fact that housing prices vary wildly depending on where you live, but, in general, just under a million dollars is not cheap for any house.
Oh in my area it is.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back