Corsair XMS Twinx1024-3200XL Pro Memory

jpom

OSNN Addict
I have a package of the above Memory that I am think of selling, I`ve been using it for about 6 months, it`s never been overclocked etc. and it`s been scanned with Memtest and come back clean. Unfortunatly I want to move up to 2GB of Memory and the stupid big a$$ zalman cooler I`m using covers one of the Memory Slots and make it unusable, so I`m going to pick up a 2GB package and completly remove the current 1GB one.

I know that this package goes for about $330 Can. but I cannot find them on a U.S. dealers site for the life of me, I can find lots of CL2 models which got for $120+ usually but nothing on the XL with the 2-2-2-5 Latency.

I`m hoping to get at least $220 US for them, does that sound reasonable, and is anybody here interested before I put them on ebay, if so keep in mind that I won`t be able to ship until next week sometime.

Thanks
James

If you weren't able to find them on a USA retailer site, how about a link to them on a Canadian site?

I may be interested :)

Sure, this is the same place I bought them originally, and about the only place I can find them anymore. I have checked numerous retailers but all anybody seems to carry is the CL or LL models and not the XL.

http://www.memoryexpress.com/index.php?PageTag=&page=file&memx_menu=EmbedProductDetail.php&DisplayProductID=5449&SID=
*Please Note the the Picture on the site is not the same product as the description, it is similar except that the ones I have are of course DDR and not DDR2 and are black not silver*

As you can see they are retailing right now for $300+GST which brings them up to around $321 CAD.

Last edited:
I have a deal with jpom, no more buyers needed :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back