Corrupt User Profile argghhh

S

Skeleton

I wonder if anyone can solve this, the Microsoft knowledge base was its usual unhelpful self
Im running Win XP and have lost.. i assume its corrupted.. my main log in account which obviously has administrator rights. I can only log in on a second account i created ages ago, I think i created it just to see if it worked and this one only has limited rights.
All the fixes I have read for corrupt profiles need you to be logged in as an administrator, I cant log in as an administrator.... arggghhhhh

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:mad:

happened to me bout few months ago ..... guess wot .... yup u guessed it ..... i had to reinstall :(

:( :( :( :(

I had a feeling that was the case... cheers for the info....

grabs pen and tries to remember all his passwords... arrggghhhh!!

remembers he has crap video card that took an age to set up before.. double argghhh :)

If it's a corrupt user profile, writing down your passwords, won't be the solution. If it is a password issue, you may try to run l0phtcrack to recover your password. (thats l0pht with a 'zero' and not a capital 'O').

Regards,
Willem Moolenaar

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back