corrected version of the 811493 security update?

C

carllark

Hi, I just went to windows update & I see there is a corrected version of the 811493 security update avalible As of 5/28/03 I just wondered if anyone has tried it & if this1 is safe to install or not.

B

Bretenn

hmm... after update the 811493, i restart my machine then everytime when i boot to winxp, it keep reboot.... or error message keep appear

i keep restart my machine and the problem still occur... luckily i manage to uninstall the 811493 just now... hmm mayb 811493 onlt affect my system ;)

B

Bretenn

of coz not all this problem.... btw i did not have custom boot screen.... thats for sure...
it happen after i apply that 811493.... then all things screw up....
until i uninstall 811493 only it become normal again...

i cant think other soultion for the problem since last few days this pc work very well (and i had format this pc a while ago after install the new mobo)...! only have this problem after applying the update... but i will double sure.... if few days later no problem occur... i will apply again and see how it goes.... ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut