cordless mouse

A

AmarSingh

gonna get a cordless mouman optical and i was just wondering how long batteries last on average for any type of wireless mouse.

No exact time really, depends on how good the batteries are. They last long enough that it's not a pain in the ass though.

Shall we make a poll: Energizer vs. Duracell? :p ;)

Actually I wondered the same thing the other day. I ended up getting a "corded optical" instead. I think that was one of the best upgrades I've made. Optical rules!

my mouse batteries usually last about 3 months, but mine isnt optical so maybe 1.5 to 2 months

i have a wireless mouse. It got to be a real pain in the ass tho. so i switched back to my corded mouse. :)

are cordless ones just as fast as corded ones for playing online games?

fitfella29, if you set everything up right, the only difference between playing online with a cordless mouse, and a corded one, is that you won't have to keep pulling the cord after it caught on the edge of the desk and got you killed.

NOTE: If you are prone to fits of rage during gameplay, and take it out on your computer peripheral's and HID's, a cordless mouse will cure this, as you will find that throwing the cordless mouse across the room is not worth the time it takes to find it, or the amount of worrying you will do once you calm down and realize you might have broken it.

fitfella, you can set a corded mouse to refresh at 3000 Hz, but a cordles is limited by the transmission frequency, but it is usually pretty good. Not much difference

i have this mouse it the battery hold for about a month maybe a little more i found that when u use usb instead of ps2 the battrey last more

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back