Copy protection has gone to far.

thats just stupid, they are getting tooo gay

I had a big problem with that...both with TOCA and Singles. Evil runs amok...

there should be software to disable that kind of bull!

or you could boycott it and send emails to the company that distributes and / or makes the software / games and tell them how you feel and that youre a member of a large community of gamers / computer users who will not stand for these tactics. LEt them know that you wont be buying their product.

Starforce Cleaner

If (and when) you uninstall your game, StarForce will leave it's crap behind. Use this to finish it off.

Attachments

• StarforceClean.exe
    17 KB · Views: 68
thats sooo gay though someone like ou guys who lives in the states will certainly raise a law suit

themafia_69 said:
thats sooo gay though someone like ou guys who lives in the states will certainly raise a law suit
Yeah because letting companies get away with installing software onto your computer is ok and we should all conform to whatever they want. You are guilty until proven innocent and thats a minor detail at best. Thank you for buying our product. Yeah I dont see why they shouldnt be sued.

The only one I've come across is Fire Chief/Emergency Services, although judging by the thread from the link above, it's much more serious than that :(

I absolutely detest all that spyware nonesense, especially after removing all the stuff that bypassed IE.

Unwonted said:
If (and when) you uninstall your game, StarForce will leave it's crap behind. Use this to finish it off.

If you check the other forum I linked it doesn't always work. Mind you it seems like a virus creator giving you a stinger to get rid of the virus he put on your pc without your permition.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back