• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Copy protection has gone to far.

P

PseudoKiller

or you could boycott it and send emails to the company that distributes and / or makes the software / games and tell them how you feel and that youre a member of a large community of gamers / computer users who will not stand for these tactics. LEt them know that you wont be buying their product.

P

PseudoKiller

themafia_69 said:
thats sooo gay though someone like ou guys who lives in the states will certainly raise a law suit
Yeah because letting companies get away with installing software onto your computer is ok and we should all conform to whatever they want. You are guilty until proven innocent and thats a minor detail at best. Thank you for buying our product. Yeah I dont see why they shouldnt be sued.

onimkron

OSNN Senior Addict
The only one I've come across is Fire Chief/Emergency Services, although judging by the thread from the link above, it's much more serious than that :(

I absolutely detest all that spyware nonesense, especially after removing all the stuff that bypassed IE.

Doom

OSNN Senior Addict
Unwonted said:
If (and when) you uninstall your game, StarForce will leave it's crap behind. Use this to finish it off.
If you check the other forum I linked it doesn't always work. Mind you it seems like a virus creator giving you a stinger to get rid of the virus he put on your pc without your permition.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies