Copy, Move, Delete, etc Window

I

ickyv2

Greetings (again)
(i originally posted this on tips and tweaks but i'm thinking this is the better place for it)

Just wanted to know if anyone created or know of any sites that have animation for the Copy, Move, Delete, etc Windows?

So far I've been playing with the different visual styles but I can't seem to find much info on animated windows.

I've downloaded and played with a program called Restorator and it has an option that allows you to pull and insert the animation (avi format).

Thanks

First of all, Welcome to the Xp-erience.. ;)

umm, I've never heard of any site that offers that. However, if you ever find out, pls share them with us :D

basically what i mean by the copy/move/delete window animation is lets say you copy a huge file over to another drive or many files to another drive. A window pops up and shows the animation of two folders with paper flying between them.

Using a program called Restorator, you can pull in the Shell32.dll and it shows icons and animations and in there you can pull the animation out as a AVI format and insert (i think).

Just wanted to see if anyone was making these animation.. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back