Cop shoots airman!

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political Access
I am SURE many of you have already seen this, as it has been on the news for over two weeks...

But HERE is the link for the video. This guy needs to be locked up for life, I guess he was mad for not getting drafted after being a starting player in the Rose bowl some years back...

what a FREAKING MORON...

he clearly says Get up, get up.. the airman (Elio) says Ok Im getting up

and then he shoots him point blank 3 Fing times..

MAN talk about mad, I want this guy shot up close three times.. then he can go home...

Fu*ker I want to punch his sorry ass in the face...

I hope the FBI finds him guilty on civil rights violations as well, and he spends the maximums consecutively in jail...

THOUGHTS???

Last edited:
I can't find the video mlakrid, and I'm on a very slow connection, will comment when I get to see it

I couldn't locate the video either - it took me to a 'woman surrenders' link.

Click the next tab in the media window until you get Sheriff shoots Deputy.

This happened locally, The Officer first made the mistake of trying to detain two people without back up and then gave confliciting orders. He will be prosecuted, under the law.

Yes BUT, he is being prosecuted for attempted voluntary manslughter NOT attempted murder...

It made me SOO mad...

Murder, implies intent to kill, and although this act has happened I don't believe his response was intended to kill. The Officer used a 9mm, this gun can be lethal but is primarily for subdual. If the police department decided to use a bigger caliber like a .45 (my local department) than I would have to question the intention.

I dont know falcon, why would you tell someone three times to "get up"
and then when he says hes getting up and you have prior knowledge of him getting up

you then procede to put three shots into him?

I hope he gets the full 18 years and then the FBI finds him guilty of Civil rights abuse to add time onto the back end...

:(

Its just how I feel, this worthless piece of crap should have been shot himself, and what if the guy with the tape had not made a copy?

He was harrased until he "voluntarily" gave the tape to the authorities

This WHOLE story REEKS of attmpeted cover-up...

No, there was no cover up as this tape was broadcast the day after it happened. Local news broadcast it in the morning and it blew up from there. I think the officer miscalculated badly, like I said he had multiple subjects and tried to take care of them himself, and then he issued a contradictory order. Prior to this the suspects were chased at 110 mph on city streets, they crashed and this is the end result. The DA took their time with this investigation, and I believe they have this right.

As I said... if he hadnt made a copy... the police still have the original and last time I checked they had yet to give it to the FBI for enhancement....

The Sheriff himself said he never told him to "get up"

When the video clearly shows he did....

GRRRR

The DA used the internal sheriff video, to file charges. Which means the department is cooperating for one of their own. If the FBI decides to file charges for violating ones rights that will be up to them.

I don't think any cop is justified to shoot an un-armed person if that person is not advancing in a threatening way.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back