coolmon & mbm5 problem

Bootsy

Huh?
hi all its me again =]
i have a prtoblem with these 2 proggies working together so I can see my temps on ma dfesktop. I used to use them 2 fine before so i know it can work. Coolmon runs great by itself, and mobo monitor runs fine from coolmon (i can see my temps with coolmon) but heres the problem:
when I reboot, as i enter windoze, I get the error message that coolmon could not find the dll\mbmio.dll can anyone help me pleasE?

it don't mean a thing just hit ok, try to re-install coolmon, but your probabvly stuck with that error message, coolmon runs okay, it's just waiting for mbm to kick in. :D

You need to copy that .dll into the same folder that coolmon is in.

I may have given the wrong advise too. Go here and make sure you have the right version of the mbmstarter.dll for the version of mbm you're running. You may need to take coolmon out of the startup group and launch it manually to avoid the error.

no u got it right, did what u said worked like a charm, don't know what I was thinking :eek:

further update, you need to put that copy of mbmio.dll in the dll folder of coolmon's.

like my example below,

C:\Program Files\DaisyManSoftware\dll

;) ;) ;)

thanx for the responses guys, I did both, got the version of thats dll from the coolmon site and i copied mbmIO.dll into the coolmon\dll folder and it seems to be running fine now thnx again

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back