CoolMon .985 vs. SP1

P

padybalz

I just installed windows sp 1 on a pirated version of xp pro. has anyone had trouble running coolmon .985 after the same installation? The program will load up but close immediately after execution.

mmmm pirated version. Two words........get legit...then come back. Oops hang on that's five words. My mistake. :rolleyes:

two words, cannot afford...but i would appreciate any other help from users not as sarcastic as you.

by posting here you have agreed to the forum guidelines which SPECIFICALLY state no warez...

do not mention warezed products... if you can't afford it.. don't use it or get a job that allows you to buy it..

concerning your problem... dl the latest version of coolmon and the latest motherboard monitor (for fan rpms and temps)... should solve any problems...

the problem you have is not related to your ILLEGAL copy of windows... but it is related to sp1...

this should fix your probs...

i had downloaed and installed mbm 5210 prior to the post. i was specific in my first post relating to the "illegal" copy of xp pro b/c i wasn't sure if it would attribute to any of my problems, but for the forum's sake, let's "pretend" it's "legit" and see if i can get any further help. i appreciate your time, thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back