Coolbits 1.0/2.0 Issues

I've been having problems overclocking my FX5600 with drivers newer than the 56.72 release. I install the coolbits hack version 1 or version 2, then proceed to o/c my card to 345/550 up from 325/501 (the 256mb has slower memory than the 128mb version). In 56.72 i get a sizeable performance increase, but if i use 61.76/61.77/65.62, my framerate goes rock bottom. for testing i used 3dmark2001se/3dmark03, and in both the framerate drops from say 90 to about 40. The rendering also seems jerky, as if it renders a few frames then pauses.
Turning the overclocking feature of doesnt change anything, i have to reboot before the framerate goes back to what it was in the first place.
Just to check i ran Everest (AIDA32) to check that the GPU/memory overclocked properly, and indeed it reported 345/550.
has anyone else had this problem?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut