cool virus

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
this virus so cool, I almost want it....get this, your icons run away from you, as your mouse tries to catch them....then it renames the computer...ha...magistr

This virus is I-WORM.Magistr.b and variants, it is a REAL pain, the icons thing is disturbing as hell ! It is quite hard to remove this virus (I only managed to do it with Kaspersky's AntiViral ToolKit Pro, taking one full hour each time !).
This virus is not cool DEALER !!! Some have seen disasters, hard drive formated and such...

BTW, NEVER promote a VIRUS ! No soul needs any virus !

I was working on this office's network and I saw this same virus...omg i nearly shit myself laughing!!!
the boss was like...viruses aren't funny...wtf
lol its the funniest thing i ever saw, some nOOb secretary trying to catch her icons lmao!!
well there is a prog out there that looks for magistr on your system and deletes it. I just did a google search for it and found it. God that was funny

Originally posted by Daemon
This virus is not cool DEALER !!! Some have seen disasters, hard drive formated and such...

BTW, NEVER promote a VIRUS ! No soul needs any virus !

do you understand toungue in cheek?;)

Virus's ARE NOT FUN, and any such ideas should be stopped, sending virus's is bad and can now get you in alot of trouble.

Pointless waste of a good programmer, if u ask me.

yea but this particular virus is NOT malignant, I agree that viruses are bad bad things. But you have to give the programmer of this one credit, this one IS funny as all hell =]

Originally posted by stuy_b
Virus's ARE NOT FUN, and any such ideas should be stopped, sending virus's is bad and can now get you in alot of trouble.

Pointless waste of a good programmer, if u ask me.

stuy, I'm not making myself clear to you, so, if you didn't get this, I try again...a personcan give info so it sticks, or just info, sometimes, my fasion is to give it a little humor, everyone knows viruses are baaad buggers, I don't, and you needn't remind anyone, of course, it's not bad to remind someone, that's not what I'm saying, just, you know, have some fun when you're relaying important info, and it'll stick

Sorry I dont agree, any computer user who actively promotes and programs virus, no matter how disstructive, is in my opinion a bad user, and should get locked away for a very long time.

ha, you're using the wrong word...nobody here is promoting a virus, people here are informing other people about the virus...AND I KNOW YOU ARE NOT SUGGESTING THAT I SHOULDN'T LET PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT A VIRUS IN THE MOST EFFECTIVE FASION POSSIBLE, or are you? hmmmmmm

There are two pranks... One is called avoider that does the same as that virus,,, makes the icons avoid the pointer,,, The other is fallingicon that makes them fall to the bottom of the screen...

I dl'd them ahwile ago to use on my father, along with some other pranks... I have an entire folder open to Grokster,,, Every So often someone dl's one,,, I hope they know what they are before they try running them...

They're harmless and most put an icon in the tray...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back