Cool Suggestion for E-Punk

Kush

High On Life!
You know how we always link to videos on youtube etc, well i found a cool easy to add bbcode for vbulletin that use the tag [youtube]videocodehere[/youtube] to insert a video in the post
Code:
<table class="tborder" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" border="0" width="466"> 
    <tr>
        <td class="smallfont">
            <strong>IMPORTANT NOTICE:</strong> No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
        </td>
    </tr> 

<tr>
        <td class="smallfont" align="right">
            <a href="#" onclick="return toggle_collapse('{param}')">
            <a href="#" onclick="return toggle_collapse('{param}')"> I AGREE</a>
        </td>
    </tr> 

<tbody id="collapseobj_{param}" style="display:none;">
        <tr>
            <td class="alt1" align="center">
                <object width="425" height="350">
                    <param name="movie" value="<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/{param}"></param>
                    <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/{param}" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed>
                </object>
            </td>
        </tr>
    </tbody> 
</table>

damn it! you always beat me to this stuff no fair! :p

Ha Ha. That cracks me up! =)

ohh crap i think i remember seeing that thread, damn im losing my memory i think!

Ahhhh, the smell of Bar B Qued brains on an open pit. With some faver beans, and a nice chianti...tphpthpthptphtphtphth!

now we need one for the microsoft video site! :)

Been playing around with Soapbox, its pretty cool.
Obviously not much on there just yet and I think the content will be stricter.

A contender? Who knows.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back