cool shortcut

FishBoy

Feeeesh
yo i just noticed this i dont know if anyone else knew about it but like you know when you press ctrl+enter it gives you "www.#####.com" well if you press shift+enter it gives you "www.####.net",
but again on firefox all you have to type is the name (e.g. if you type simply "osnn" in the address bar it'll open www.osnn.net, if you type "thebroken" in the address bar it'll open "www.thebroken.org")
PRAAIIIIIISE FIREFOOOXXXX

...and this is a hardware thread how? ;)
Thread Moved -> Windows Applications

tee hee...I believe that's one of the very first posts I made on this website when it was x p erience

it's ALWAYS good to repost that one, it gets forgotten...great job

rep coming

NetRyder said:
...and this is a hardware thread how? ;)
Thread Moved -> Windows Applications
omg what i put it in hardware... oops my bad.... sorry about that

perris said:
tee hee...I believe that's one of the very first posts I made on this website when it was x p erience

it's ALWAYS good to repost that one, it gets forgotten...great job

rep coming
:D thank you

if you type words into the address bar on firefox, it will open the first google result for those terms

j79zlr said:
if you type words into the address bar on firefox, it will open the first google result for those terms
yea it does just noticed that

Opera's got an autocomplete where all you have to do is type in the name and it'll automagically search through a list of domains. Rather useless for me but I could see it being a semi-useful function.

Weasel said:
Opera's got an autocomplete where all you have to do is type in the name and it'll automagically search through a list of domains. Rather useless for me but I could see it being a semi-useful function.
i still like firefox better :D

Weasel said:

Safari does this for your history.

cool on firefox you can also press tab+enter and it'll open google.com

FishBoy said:
yo i just noticed this i dont know if anyone else knewabout it but like you know when you press ctrl+enter it gives you"www.#####.com" well if you press shift+enter it gives you"www.####.net",
but again on firefox all you have to type is the name (e.g. if you type simply "osnn" in the address bar it'll open www.osnn.net, if you type "thebroken" in the address bar it'll open "www.thebroken.org")
PRAAIIIIIISE FIREFOOOXXXX

I noticed that the other day accidently and thought that was reallycool! I really enjoy FireFox but I still use Opera because of the"wand" options.

ie 7 is gonna be off the hook and i'll probably use that after it comes out. but firefox will have to do for now lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back