Cool screensaver

bush dogg

OSNN Senior Addict
Political User
Just thought I would post a screensaver that I’m partial to “That is when I use one”. This screensaver works nice as a joke also if you’re on a friends system sometime.

Unzip it then open the folder and right click the screensaver select “Test” to see how it works. To stop the Test run hit the “Esc” key (It surprised me how many people called to find out how to stop it).

Anyway I like it so Have some Fun with it :laugh: .

Attachments

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
the space bar will stop it too - but I like my screensavers a little purdier and I like them to go away when I wave the mouse! (although I appreciate why this one does not do so... I'm not sure I like the idea, and if you are putting it on machines you offer to support it is frankly a nightmare!)

bush dogg

OSNN Senior Addict
Political User
Mainframeguy said:
the space bar will stop it too - but I like my screensavers a little purdier and I like them to go away when I wave the mouse! (although I appreciate why this one does not do so... I'm not sure I like the idea, and if you are putting it on machines you offer to support it is frankly a nightmare!)

I think you may have misunderstood.

(It’s just a screensaver I thought was cool, I have been using it myself on one of my systems for a long time now) it brings back the memories of me down on one knee begging the computer Gods forgiveness for the stupidity I have just showed when I screwed one of my systems up.

I forget to mention the space bar that’s what I use (just a habit always hit the space bar when I come in).

I don’t repair systems/support work for a living; my trade isn’t even close to the technology field really. Now I do help friends/family and a few clients it seems like every day get out of a fix but I never charge anything
(Just a hobby to keep me sane or close):) .

So no I don’t put that screensaver on there systems they put it on there to mess with there kids or wife as I have done:laugh: .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel