Cool Computer Cases..

• Thread starter ThePunkerGuy
  • Start date
T

ThePunkerGuy

Ok.. maybe I can get some help here... I have been looking around online for some great computer cases.. mainly what i want out of the case is that it has a couple fans blowing in on the side to cool the pci cards ect.. and a nice size fan in the front and one in the back.. i plan on adding at least one decent blowhole in the top.. anything better would be great. I also want great modding capabilities with this case.. Mid or Full will work.. but i only have like a max of $160 for the case and powersupply.. need at least a 350watt psu. I am getting a athlon xp 1900 in it. I want this case to be super cool and super moddable.. i know that might be a little excessive but thats what i would like.. so if anyone could help point me in the right direction of some sites with really good cases that arent like $200 please help.. thank you!
- Mike

buy a 350 watt power supply by itself.. 19bucks on pricewatch..
then find ur self a nice cardboard box.. which is in good condition.. dont get one with dents in it or something. Then tear up an old computer of yours.. still atx and get the power switch out of it.. rig it all together. and voila.. a case which cost you 20 bucks.. how much better can u get.. anyway, if you dont have the start button from old computer.. u can jump start it too.. not sure on the exact process but i saw it done at a lan party once. some kid held two wires together.. a little spark..and the computer startd. Anyway, good luck with the case endevour.

Go to www.directron.com

I just finished hunting for a new case and they have the best selection of cases I've found anywhere.
I ended up getting a Directron IMT4000, which is a black and silver midtower with two big closable vents on the sides with attachments for 8cm fans.

It's a good case and the others are pretty cool too.

I ended up returning the IMT4000 for looks reasons, and now have an Antec 830x which kicks ass.

I personnally like www.newegg.com for selection and good customer service. Though they have no technical service overall their prices are competative.

Originally posted by vdubVR6
http://colorcases.com/cases/cases.html

gotlots of cases here too!! :D
^^Yea what he said^^
They have a BUNCH of cases. I have Solid 106, shipping took about 3 days. No complaints here about colorcases.com. :)
C-0109.jpg

Now that I found a site with the SLK 800 in stock...I need to find one or wait for one that has a Tornado fan in (Are they even out yet?)

lol...thnx catch

I bought 2 MSI nforce's. they are cheap solution for a workstation and a good family PC, cost me $300 with Athlon XP1800 and 256 DDR and fan. Plugged a hardrive 80 gig and buner and dvd. grand Total $600+shipping and taxes. great deal. the video Geforce 2 mx video is very good, you can play all games you want in there....If you configure the card correctly. the BIOS is a bit hard to tweak. can't wait to have the nforce2 available.

But it doesn't have the ultra sexy glass front.

the 201 is a copy of the lian li's... with a couple of filters up front...

the glass front is what sets this case out from the rest =)...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back