Cookie Monster Advocating Eating Healthy

say it isn't so.....
next they will tell me that animal has ADD :cry:

falconguard said:
say it isn't so.....
next they will tell me that animal has ADD :cry:

yeah¬¬

so you know that in mexico(here) the ska is the worst kind of music??

uh?
uh?

maurionfire said:
yeah¬¬

so you know that in mexico(here) the ska is the worst kind of music??
Try to stay on topic. BTW, if he ever changes his avatar, nobody will know what you're talking about.

maurionfire said:
Use your big-boy words. :rolleyes:

vivid_vibe said:
Try to stay on topic. BTW, if he ever changes his avatar, nobody will know what you're talking about.

Use your big-boy words. :rolleyes:

...:rolleyes:

Anways.... On my local radio station they were talking about this, supposedly they are changing how he looks too. Dreadlocks and he "raps" now..... *sigh* what is this world coming to.

Aprox said:
...:rolleyes:

Anways.... On my local radio station they were talking about this, supposedly they are changing how he looks too. Dreadlocks and he "raps" now..... *sigh* what is this world coming to.

You are kidding! They can't do that to the cookie monster! :(

next they will tell me that animal has ADD

dont you watch robot chicken they had to put him down for attacking ed mc man... ljkcdnkjsbvks watch it. hehe

Also, don't they have a puppet on Sesame Street now that has AIDS?

Man, I am morally outraged. Cookie Monster is all about glutony. He eats cookies. That's what he eats. He's the frikkin Cookie monster for god's sake. If kids are too fat these days then it's their own fault for not being active. I loved watching cookie monster gorge out on a plate of cookies, often eating the plate too. What's next, Oscar the grouch can't live in a garbage can cuz it promotes the homeless lifestyle???? Why aren't they picking on the Count. He's a vampire. How is a vampire a better role model than cookie monster? Actually I like the Count. They should have him go on blood rampages.

sweetlu said:
Man, I am morally outraged. Cookie Monster is all about glutony. He eats cookies. That's what he eats. He's the frikkin Cookie monster for god's sake. If kids are too fat these days then it's their own fault for not being active. I loved watching cookie monster gorge out on a plate of cookies, often eating the plate too. What's next, Oscar the grouch can't live in a garbage can cuz it promotes the homeless lifestyle???? Why aren't they picking on the Count. He's a vampire. How is a vampire a better role model than cookie monster? Actually I like the Count. They should have him go on blood rampages.

Most of the post made sense, minus the vampire part :p

sweetlu said:
If kids are too fat these days then it's their own fault for not being active.

Well, it is partly the parents fault for not showing their kids that they can exercise besides just sitting on their ass playing video games and eating cookies. C'mon, kids these days are raised by TV.... The kids dont know any better so dont blame them. Blame the only people who do... The parents. That may be you, me or the next person who responds to this thread. Either way thats what it comes down to, teching the kids of this planet what is acceptable and what is "sometimes food" :)

Aprox said:
Well, it is partly the parents fault for not showing their kids that they can exercise besides just sitting on their ass playing video games and eating cookies. C'mon, kids these days are raised by TV.... The kids dont know any better so dont blame them. Blame the only people who do... The parents. That may be you, me or the next person who responds to this thread. Either way thats what it comes down to, teching the kids of this planet what is acceptable and what is "sometimes food" :)

Great post. I hate it when a company gets sued over something riduculous when it was the parent's fault for not raising their children properly.

yeah, you are right, it is the parents. I'm not a parent so I don't think like one. It was wrong of me to blame the kids. AS for the vampire comment, I was just kidding about the blood thing.

Does'nt bother me...My 4 year old knows that vampires are bad guys, except for the count. Big bird always bothered me though...kinda like in a michael jackson kinda way...

batty batty bat...One...two...three...four muahahahaha :laugh:

Grandmaster said:
Also, don't they have a puppet on Sesame Street now that has AIDS?
Yeah, it's on the South African version of Sesame Street, though. Read about it here. Apparently the AIDS rate is so high there, they added the character to try to reduce the stigma associated with it.

None of you watch Sesame Street anymore anyway, and the children probably won't care.

Melon

I watched it when I was a child, last time I saw it on U.K. tv was like 20 years ago, didn't know it was on still, I liked it.

WHY LORD WHYYYYYYYYYY? Cookie Monster was by far the best puppet there Elmo sucked and so did that Count whatever his name is (i think it was just the Count...him and his stupid Count-ing). What the hell his name is going to be Fruit Monster imagine the impact when young children find out what the slang version of fruit means. Does that mean that the Govt is going for a more homosexual population or something? Will kids turn homosexual if they are allowed to view this piece of crap show? I remember when I use to watch it as a youngster and I enjoyed it. Like some of the people are mentioning here...What is the world coming to?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back