Cookie Cruncher?

Eagle710

OSNN Senior Addict
Does anyone have a good website to learn how to setup cookies into our webpage...... i just wanna do some tests....leaving cookies on a machine so on. Cant find anything to helpful on Google.. any help or websites please help me out.
Thanks,
Eagle710

Well Im not a web programmer but I'm sure the others will want to know what programming code you are using.

I mean with HTML and PHP..... i think you can do it straight inside the html code(not a programmer either)

You can use javascript to do it in html, but check the php documentation on storing session objects in cookies.

OK.. thanx will do. Currently working on setting up my WAMPS environment once i get programming ill figure it out. I just thought there was a way do it in HTML code only.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back