Converting .dat kazaa file into .avi

F

Franky

Hey

Does anybody know of a app to decode a unfiniched divx from kazaa I'm downloading a movie but there seem's to bee a problem with it the mentioned relaese group haven't released it yet :p so i thought maybe I can fetch the avi and divfix it so I can make sure does anybody have any ideas ?

thnx in advance

nope that doesn't work it containes a buch of error's when I try to recreate the index with dixfix

tnx for the reply

Dude do you know what a .bat file is?

if not then i suggest you delete it :D

ok now for the real awnser, i don't think there is a WAY to convert a .bat to .avi since .bat(ch) files are not even in the same category and probably :)D) will not even have the same data.

nIabI

sowwy wrong letter it should be .dat !

here's the filename download1027197933123100529.dat

Greetz Franky

ohhh than changes a LOT

.dat are usually SVCDs you probably could see it just renamed it to .avi and see it on WMP i got no idea how to convert it to DIVX since i am not really into movie swaping :D

but it needs to finish the download

nIabI

actually every file you download on kazaa is a .dat file while downloading kazaa convets or decode (wathever) it to the right file but I don't wqnt to download the whole file +/- 700 mb to find out it's not the right movie

Greetz

that xxx.dat file is a movie file that u r currently downloading right? and u want to take a look at it b4 u download the rest of it? if yes then u'll have to copy that file to another folder, then just rename xxx.dat > xxx.avi then use divxfix to rebuild index, make sure to check keep original and cut out bad parts, that will make u xxx.avi.divxfix where u just delete the .divxfix part and u can watch that movie. it can take some time to fix it though

tnx man right on the spot

it's a good movie after all its something with Ben Stiller

Tnx mate's

if they are avi's.. .and only half downloaded.. they won't work... haven't got time to expalin.. or i would have :

e-mail me: mdsalih@xp-erience.org and i will send you a link for a program which will fix half downloaded avi's...

on the other hand if they are mpgs... just rename and they will work... half downloaded - whatever...

MdSalih

Post topic changed from 'Converting .bat kazaa file into .avi' to 'Converting .dat kazaa file into .avi' - s00per m00derating techniques...

Tnx md. but I already know the answer normaly I do it with divfix if I haven't got all the rar's or to see the quality first but I didn't know I could do this to with divfix. It works great tnx

Franky

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back