Converting CDs to DVDs or one ISO for EQ2

lancer

There is no answer!
Political Access
I have Everquest 2 on cds, like 10 cds. Is there anyway i can convert all this cds to one or two dvds or at least one image file and install from that?

Thanks

Is there an option when you buy to make it a DVD? I bought the HL2 cd set and I simply downloaded the DVD version and use my cdkey/steam account.

Is there an option when you buy to make it a DVD? I bought the HL2 cd set and I simply downloaded the DVD version and use my cdkey/steam account.
Nope, when you buy the boxed version of EQ2 you either buy the CD or the DVD version. You could if you had the time and bandwidth just try installing the trial, activate it, and let it download everything ...

thanks lord real help haha.

i may just download the eq2 dvd torrent, would that be illigal if i have the cd version?

Since you don't pay for the CD (if you do it's like 5 cents) you pay for the key you can download the DVD media off of a torrent and just use your credentials. Just make sure the DVD isn't already cracked.

Like I've said twice, I did that with HL2.

Yeah, but even so, manufacters can send a cease and desist order to your ISP if they feel the need to, since they don't know if you own a key or not. Best bet is to contact the company and ask them to send you the DVD's.

uuh.... X..... last i've checked, with most online RPG's (or at least those of late), you have to have a valid CD key from the purchased product on your game account (or a main account when it comes to games such as City of Heroes/Villains, Auto Assault, Lineage 1/2, etc...). they have absolutely no way of knowing whether or not you purchased the DVD version. Just about all you ever really get with the DVD versions of games is something that didn't come with the CD version, but doesn't really give you an advantage either.

I'd say it's kinda up in the air. i mean you physically purchased a legal copy of the game, you have a CD key...... though we know how greedy some companies can get.

and as it's been said...... if you do download a DVD Version..... make sure it's the official discs, not a cracked version of it.

thanks lord real help haha.

i may just download the eq2 dvd torrent, would that be illigal if i have the cd version?

Hehe, glad to be of service :p

In reality I'd been awake fro 28 hours and don't recall why I though tposting that would be a good idea.

I could iso up my dvd's for you and send them over, but I'm not sure if they allow access to the same servers as would be in the states, I dont remeber if it was regionalised, or global free for all.

If you find out either way, it may be worth and 9GB+ download :)

Forgot to mention I also have the first expansion pack on optical media if you want that sending over too. You'll need a key for it.

lord, just try it and let me know what the ftp and user and password is? and i'll just have to try it. i think i have all the expansions so thats fine.... thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back