• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

converter from mp3 to ram

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
Why the hell would you wanna do that? You're only gonna get very low quality. If you're gonna go the RA way, at least rip from the source cd as .wav

R

rettahc

Originally posted by dreamliner77
Why the hell would you wanna do that? You're only gonna get very low quality. If you're gonna go the RA way, at least rip from the source cd as .wav
Took the words right out of my mouth:)

M

mbunny

Please oh PLEASE don't put sounds on your page. webpages are not meant to be multimedia feasts of bandwidth killage.

But if you MUST have sound. See if the site takes wave files. If it does then convert your mp3's to RIFF-WAV files so that it compresses exactly like mp3 but still retains wave headers.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Real Media is the best format for putting on a webpage, it's designed for streaming.
I have it on my site and it does a great job.

The official 'real' application is called Helix Producer, most other apps will create rm/ram files for you, but they're either poor(er) quality, or a much larger file size.

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
JetAudio5 all-in-one player/converter does the trick also...at any rate you want (i.e.: for 56k modems / Isdn / Dsl (128k/512k/...). Output format is .rm (=.ram ?)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test