converter from mp3 to ram

J

jasonb

where can i find a software that converts mp3 to ram...

Why the hell would you wanna do that? You're only gonna get very low quality. If you're gonna go the RA way, at least rip from the source cd as .wav

i need to convert mp3 to ram cuz the site im makin a payge on only accepts ram formats

Originally posted by dreamliner77
Why the hell would you wanna do that? You're only gonna get very low quality. If you're gonna go the RA way, at least rip from the source cd as .wav
Took the words right out of my mouth:)

Please oh PLEASE don't put sounds on your page. webpages are not meant to be multimedia feasts of bandwidth killage.

But if you MUST have sound. See if the site takes wave files. If it does then convert your mp3's to RIFF-WAV files so that it compresses exactly like mp3 but still retains wave headers.

Real Media is the best format for putting on a webpage, it's designed for streaming.
I have it on my site and it does a great job.

The official 'real' application is called Helix Producer, most other apps will create rm/ram files for you, but they're either poor(er) quality, or a much larger file size.

JetAudio5 all-in-one player/converter does the trick also...at any rate you want (i.e.: for 56k modems / Isdn / Dsl (128k/512k/...). Output format is .rm (=.ram ?)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back