Convert pdb to html or pdf format

Here are a few I found. Remember, Google is your friend;)
from the looks of it I would try the second one it seems more of what you are looking for

TL-PDB v0.984
Description:
TL-PDB, Which means "True Love in PDB", is an easy-to-use, multi-function PC eBook maker.

The main features of TL-PDB are briefly described below to enhance your understanding of the product:

* Open, View, Edit, Save Convert PalmDoc / zTXT /TXT files in PC
* Convert and combine Text/HTML/PalmDoc/zTxt files to eBooks for Palm in batch work
* Integrated with Internet Explorer, support Accumulated Webpage Capture.
* Integrated with Windows Explorer. To convert/edit ebooks just need one right click .
* Support "Install to Palm" Function .
* Native Codepage Convertor, which support conversion bwteen GB/GBK/BIG5/SHIFT-JS
* Automatic text formatting , which can re-align paragraph, reduce line breaks etc.... It makes better view for ebooks.
* Multi-Language interface, Currently it supports English, Chinese Simplified and Chinese Traditional.
* Green Software, No Dlls, No Addons, Only one .exe file

Update Description:
Lastest Update : Firefox extenstion for TL-PDB (05/08/2005):
link download

ABC Amber Palm Converter

* reads PDB and PRC (Palm) files
* exports to PDF (doesn't require Adobe Acrobat to be installed), HTML, RTF (MS Word doesn't need to be installed), CHM, HLP, TXT (ANSI and Unicode), MS DOC (MS Word)
* supports batch conversion
* easy to use and easy to set up
* supports advanced PDF export options
* supports multiple CHM and HLP export options
* command line support, multiple language support, skin support
* bonus: converts books to RB (Rocket eBook), FB2 (FictionBook) and LIT (MS Reader) (since 2.01)
* more
download link

The homepage of ABC Amber Palm Converter is not in english. I dont understand where to download the program.

Hi, I have read an article about pdf to html conversion at Nobleatom. I hope it will be helpful for you. Take a look. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back