Convert pdb to html or pdf format

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Here are a few I found. Remember, Google is your friend;)
from the looks of it I would try the second one it seems more of what you are looking for

TL-PDB v0.984
Description:
TL-PDB, Which means "True Love in PDB", is an easy-to-use, multi-function PC eBook maker.

The main features of TL-PDB are briefly described below to enhance your understanding of the product:

* Open, View, Edit, Save Convert PalmDoc / zTXT /TXT files in PC
* Convert and combine Text/HTML/PalmDoc/zTxt files to eBooks for Palm in batch work
* Integrated with Internet Explorer, support Accumulated Webpage Capture.
* Integrated with Windows Explorer. To convert/edit ebooks just need one right click .
* Support "Install to Palm" Function .
* Native Codepage Convertor, which support conversion bwteen GB/GBK/BIG5/SHIFT-JS
* Automatic text formatting , which can re-align paragraph, reduce line breaks etc.... It makes better view for ebooks.
* Multi-Language interface, Currently it supports English, Chinese Simplified and Chinese Traditional.
* Green Software, No Dlls, No Addons, Only one .exe file

Update Description:
Lastest Update : Firefox extenstion for TL-PDB (05/08/2005):
link download

ABC Amber Palm Converter

* reads PDB and PRC (Palm) files
* exports to PDF (doesn't require Adobe Acrobat to be installed), HTML, RTF (MS Word doesn't need to be installed), CHM, HLP, TXT (ANSI and Unicode), MS DOC (MS Word)
* supports batch conversion
* easy to use and easy to set up
* supports advanced PDF export options
* supports multiple CHM and HLP export options
* command line support, multiple language support, skin support
* bonus: converts books to RB (Rocket eBook), FB2 (FictionBook) and LIT (MS Reader) (since 2.01)
* more
download link

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rowdanger