Control Panel???

tinymonkey

OSNN Addict
HELP!! My control panel doesnt work. When i click on a link on the first page, it will take me to several more links, but if I click on one of those links (I.E. display properties) it doesn't work?? ANYBODY??? :confused:

You might have to explain that a bit more. What happens when you open the control panel? What are the other 'links'?

I open control panel and get like Apperance and Themes, Network Internet Connections, Add or Remove Programs, and so on, and lets say i click on Apperance and Themes i get one more page witch has things such as Change the computer's theme, change the desktop backround, Choose a screensaver, and Change the screen resoultion, lets say i clcik on choose a screensaver i get nothing (i also get nothing if i click on display) and i get that with almost everything, there3 are several things i can open but most of it doesnt work.

Hey I had that problem....try using classic view, or right clicking on the "link" which i like to call an "icon" and click open.....hopes this helps...o yeah have you restarted lately? I think its funny...people make me come to there house cause something isn't workin and I restart it and it works.....strange eh?;)

yea i restarted about 10 hours ago, i tired classic view, and nothing, i tried open, nothing.........thanks but any other ideas??:confused:

OK out with the dumb questions. Can you get to 'display properties' right clicking on the desktop & choosing properties?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back