Contol panel - Remove program

C

cat826237

Can't remove a program in the add-remove. How else could it be done??

look in the program directory for an uninstaller. if there isn't one, then just delete everything associated with the program.

Usually not really a good idea to just delete the program's folder. You should at least try to clean up the registry afterwards.

Sometimes it helps to reinstall the program on top of itself so that you can uninstall it.

Btw. cat... what error message do you get?

ADD/REMOVE states that it cannot find the location where boot magic was originally installed.

If you have boot magic, I have fat32 drive C:, Drive D: and E: are ntfs and XP pro is installed on F: ntfs partition.

Before I tell you how to uninstall it, I want to ask you. When you booted with Boot Magic installed did it cause a crash?

Did you realise Boot Magic will only install on first drive, hence in my case C:?

I am such a tease, you have to uninstall it by inserting the partition magic CD r.o.m. select Boot magic folder on disk, open it up hit .exe to install then it will ask you if you want to repair or remove.

That's it :)

No crash on install. I am getting the message that I installed boot magic to a partition then I deleted that partition without uninstalling boot magic first.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back