• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Contest: 50 bucks to help me out...

Wrathchild

OSNN Senior Addict
Hey,

I've been trying to develop a logo for my new business. I provide in-home technnical support for PCs and home networks. I'll also be reselling Media Center PCs. Anyway, here's what I came up with...

http://www.richardweaver.com/ht.jpg

It's ok, but it's not .... cool. I like the gears uniting the house and the business name, but I'd like it to be more modern tech... looking. Funkier. Kinda like the Gorillaz stuff. I'm poor at the moment, but I'll give 50 bucks to the best logo I receive in the next week. There might be a few "starving graphic artists" out there who could use 50 bucks. Consider it a contest. I'll Paypal the winner 50 bucks on Friday of next week. I'll post the winner and runner's up here.

Thanks,

-Wrath

A couple of questions..

1. Is the logo for a website, or will you be putting it on business cards, etc?

2. Would you prefer we stick to the white and blue color theme of your first design, or does it not matter at all?

MC82

Procrastinator
I hate to do this, but you should try your luck on the www.spymac.com forums. There are lots of professionals who do this for a living and might actually take you up on that $50. there are like 5 posts asking for logos, so you might want to look over those first

EDIT
heres a link to a request, looks pretty good, i just saw ~BK's, Nice job

P

PseudoKiller

MC82 said:
I hate to do this, but you should try your luck on the www.spymac.com forums. There are lots of professionals who do this for a living and might actually take you up on that $50. there are like 5 posts asking for logos, so you might want to look over those first

EDIT
thats harsh dude...

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
MC82: OSNN has quite a few members who are excellent with graphics ... PK, ~bk, gonaads ... those are the 3 I can think of off the top of my head ... I know we have more :)

~bk

I
Political User
MC82 said:

EDIT
Thanks. It doesn't matter. I'm not doing this for money. I might not even take money from him if he likes the logo.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies