Constant error report....

N

neo090282

I'm getting a constant error report on start up about memory dump. Anybody have any ideas about solving the proble?????

I've already downloaded updates.

I think it has something to do with bad ram modules, but it would really help if you can give a screenshot of the error.

Do you want a screen shot of the full error details?

Also any ideas where i can get a screen shot program?

Yes I would like a screenshot of the error details so I can give you the exact solution to your prob. I think it is something with your ram buth don't know for sure. You can take ascreenshot with the printscreen button on your keyboard and paste it in paint. Or simply use the program screentaker.

Go to System Properties, Advanced, Startup & Recovery Settings and do two things:

1) If there is a mark in Automatically Restart, remove it

2) Change the setting for Write Debugging Information to NONE

The above suggestion that this is related to RAM is not correct.

Here is the error report, if you need anything else let me know.

I was wrong about the ram, I searched the internet about the error and got this. It says the error has something to do with the pagefile. On the site is a download that should fix your problem.

Originally posted by neo090282
I'm getting a constant error report on start up about memory dump. Anybody have any ideas about solving the proble?????

I've already downloaded updates.

try browsing to the windows folder it might be system or system32 cant remember and delete any files in the memory dump folder..this solved it for me a while back....and if your scared to delete it back it up to a temp folder on your dtop or somthing till you know everything is fine....
there might be an ms update that adresses this too....;)

Here is the error report, if you need anything else let me know.

Attachment: error.jpg
I'm not even reading the error, I'm looking at soccor chicks :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back