Conspiracies

R

Ramanuman

Check this out.

EDIT : I've added a jpg version below.

totaly sick minded to poast such a thing
septmeber 11 was not some thing to be made fun off.

totaly sick minded to poast such a thing
septmeber 11 was not some thing to be made fun off.
Hope this doesn't flare up, but I think you're taking this a bit too seriously.
I mean, I'm not taking the piss at what happened, at the deaths, fear, or anything. Really.

I just think it's--let's say--"ingenious" how some people can find proofs of conspiracy anywhere when they start looking for them.

--------------------------------------------------

EDIT - And by the way, I think it's a real shame when, on these forums, people jump on you and start insulting without even thinking first. -Sure, the direct approach is fine, but throwing yourself at someone, calling them "sick minded" without maybe understanding what they intended is a bit childish... :mad:
On the other hand, if most Americans here are really that pained by this and find it offensive, even though I can't understand why, you just have to say it : nicely :)

They had that "evidence" not a week after September 11th...
You mean this particular one ?
If so, I'm surprised I haven't seen it before.

I had heard of a series of other conspiracy theories about it though.
And I've also seen other, unrelated theories "supported" by symbols found in the American dollar bills before. For example, in the books "The Illuminatus Trilogy" by R. A. Wilson (although that's humorous).

("Foucault's Pendulum", by U. Ecco, is also a good read on these subjects, if you're into it.)

Ramanuman

my sig dont meen whay you thort it does
it refers to some thing all hackers do, and it doesent meen

"throwing yourself at someone, calling them "sick minded" without maybe understanding what they intended is a bit childish... " Iam not flaming you or anything here, i just thing that my sig has been taken the wrong way.

There is also another one which I cant quite remember but in MS Word you change the font to WINGDINGS and you can type in the Twin Towers via symbols created by the font and the Airplanes and a skull n crossbones.

:confused:

There is also another one which I cant quite remember but in MS Word you change the font to WINGDINGS and you can type in the Twin Towers via symbols created by the font and the Airplanes and a skull n crossbones.
So then, I guess Microsoft would be implicated, eh ?... :(

Damn that evil empire !
:p

Nice one

This one has been flowing around for months though, the 20 dollar bill thing. another old one not about Sept 11 but about Illumaniti is the Pyramid on the dollar bill that says "Novus Ordo Seclorum" which means "New Order of the Ages," which to me is the same as New World Order. I think we should examine our money more often, u never know whats out there. Oh and another thing add 9+11 = 20, 20 dollar bill, lol! When a big event happens always look at the numbers....

Originally posted by Goku

:confused:

That one is:

Times New Roman: NYC
Wingdings: NYC
Webdings: NYC

ssj4conejo, you seem like a connaisseur...

-Be careful displaying that knowledge publicly like that, or you may become the victim of an "unfortunate accident", if you know what I mean...
:D

---------------------------------------------------

Less fantastic than the above, but not really more believable, are the several theories that lead, for example, to Jewish organizations or the American secret services as culprits.
...Funny.

Ramanuman, what I am about to say is not intended as a flame but:

Have you looked at the date you registered on these forums? Does that mean your a fool :p :D ;)

:eek: - A conspiracy against Ramanuman!

Ah yes, but check this - if you convert Ramanuman's name to an integer, change the date registered into a decimal and add the two together via a quazi equation on it you get...

...BILL GATES

lol!!!

Originally posted by a1ehouse
Ah yes, but check this - if you convert Ramanuman's name to an integer, change the date registered into a decimal and add the two together via a quazi equation on it you get...

...BILL GATES

lol!!!

Ah but Bill Gates + Michael Jackson = PENTIUM!!!! :D

Bill Gates + Michael Jackson = PENTIUM!!!!

Aaaaggggghhhh!!!!!!

More Conspiracies

I know that i know alot, but knowledge is power. Ignorance is bliss its better to be paranoid than blind. LOL, Us civilians don't know what the hell the government does, heres a good conspiracy site on September 11... Enjoy http://conspiracy.freewebspace.com/index.htm

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back