console to pc


OSNN Senior Addict
I'm looking for a tv card or something so I can use my ps2, n64 or gamecube through my pc monitor. It neets an rgb scart input. Does anyone know of any?



NTFS Stoner
theres allsorts of cards with TV input m8, from gf4 mx series, ATI has a range, they all do i think. then its a case of a £5 adapter. my TI4600 has SVHS input, so a cable will allow the ps2 input.

walk into a pc shop with the ps2 cable and explain it to them, they will give you some ideas of cards.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Latest member