connection

J

jasonb

i use netzero as an internet connection (so embarassing) on a 56k (very embarassing) on my 2nd computer... anyways everytime i connect the two blinking monitors on the taskbar won't show unless i check the show connections. i tried other local dial up isp and it works fine but when i tried netzero again it's still the same thing....no blinking lights!! help pls

i'm use win xp pro and logs on as administrator

PLS don't tell me to get dsl or cable.....i have dsl on my fav. computer and don't tell me to share it with my 2nd comp. cuz im too lazy to connect them

Originally posted by jasonb
don't tell me to share it with my 2nd comp. cuz im too lazy to connect them
It's not very hard you know... ;)

still 2 lazy to install network card...and don't wanna spend 2 much money

lol you spent alll that money on a DSL connection and you cant be bouthered to go out and get a Cheep NIC, :| they arnt that expensive and CAT5 cable is cheep to. be a good boy and network your 2 pcs and enjoy the joys of networking and playing online games while your friends in the same room.

maby hes worried about bring hacked when he sets up his LAN lol

and don't wanna spend 2 much money
the amout you pay for the 56k isp will cover the cost of a NIC surely (or is netzero 100% free ?)

ye netzero is free..but still i don't want to put dsl on the 2nd comp. cuz it has to be kid friendly....i don't want kids downloading large inappropriate files.....they can't do nothin on 56k...so dsl stays with my comp...hehe

you'd be surprised what a 56k and time can download:)

you'd be surprised what a 56k and time can download
Damned right :)
I'm 40% through a FreeBSD .iso atm on mine :D
(mmmmmm 5k/s.. Raw speed :p )

well thats makin use of the narrow bandwidth connection and there is still enough left to surf here now thats cool

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back