• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

connection

J

jasonb

i use netzero as an internet connection (so embarassing) on a 56k (very embarassing) on my 2nd computer... anyways everytime i connect the two blinking monitors on the taskbar won't show unless i check the show connections. i tried other local dial up isp and it works fine but when i tried netzero again it's still the same thing....no blinking lights!! help pls

i'm use win xp pro and logs on as administrator

PLS don't tell me to get dsl or cable.....i have dsl on my fav. computer and don't tell me to share it with my 2nd comp. cuz im too lazy to connect them

surge

OSNN Senior Addict
lol you spent alll that money on a DSL connection and you cant be bouthered to go out and get a Cheep NIC, :| they arnt that expensive and CAT5 cable is cheep to. be a good boy and network your 2 pcs and enjoy the joys of networking and playing online games while your friends in the same room.

J

jasonb

ye netzero is free..but still i don't want to put dsl on the 2nd comp. cuz it has to be kid friendly....i don't want kids downloading large inappropriate files.....they can't do nothin on 56k...so dsl stays with my comp...hehe

chastity

Staff member
Political User
well thats makin use of the narrow bandwidth connection and there is still enough left to surf here now thats cool

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix