Connecting panel . Want back the original !

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
In past i have registed to msn explorer but didn't work .. so i've unninstalled msn explorer and now when i'm connecting to internet appears a panel like this : after
I want to appear as before like this : before

I think that's a registry key that must be deleted . Any help will be aprecciated . Thanks

If this folder is there: C:\Program Files\Messenger rename it to MessengerOff. It might work. If not change it back. :D

Messager was unninstalled in past , before this registering . But when i was registering appeared an update to install again Messager and after this i've deleted it again with that msn explorer unninstall ( at all ) .
Any other ideeas ?

You probably won't like this one:

Install messenger again then try renaming it to MessengerOff. All I can think of. :eek:

Isn't there a box that can be ticked/unticked? What about under 'settings'?

try running
sfc /scannow
and see if anything comes up, I dont know it may solve your problem.

I think it has something to do with AOL. Do you have the AOL software installed?

JJB

nope , no AOL installed . MSN explorer has reaches information from internet and now wants to connect from that " after panel " . this is my problem , if i cancel that panel appears the original one - " before " .. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back