Connecting console to PC Mon?

ming

OSNN Advanced
Has anyone tried or does anyone know if the XBox 360 (and PS3) can be connected to a PC monitor? I'm tempted to get either of the two consoles but cannot afford to get a Hi Def TV to go with it so I was wondering if the above could be done. I've got DVI + VGA connections on my monitor with a res upto 1280x1024 so it'll be perfect for me.

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
I'm actually going to pick up one of those cables on Monday too. :)
Got the cable earlier today. I was able to set the resolution to 1280x1024 in the Dashboard display settings. It works great - I can just push a button on my display to switch between the 360 (VGA) and my desktop (DVI). Very convenient. :)

The package also includes a gender-changer for the VGA adapter, and a RCA to 3.5mm stereo adapter if you need to use computer speakers without RCA inputs.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swipk8