Connect an SNES controller to the computer

S

simpat1zq

Does anyone know if there is a webpage that will show me schematics, and have drivers that will work with Windows XP, for connecting an SNES controller to my computer.

I did a search on Google, but most of the sites I found simply tried to blind me with their oh so bright colors.

I don't use my SNES, since I can just play the ROMs on my computer, and I don't have a controller for my computer and I'm bored, this way I can kill 2 birds with one stone.

This isn't exactly what you're looking for, but its in the same kind of area, so what the hell. Check out ALLTECHBOX for a handy guide on connecting PSX pads to your pc, including drivers for dual shock pads !! Now if I only had a soldering iron...

anyone have anything in English?
Babelfishing these pages makes it confusing, and I don't want to screw it up.

avsdotcom, the link you gave me is for a Playstation controller, I'm looking for a guide to do this for a Super Nintendo Controller, which will have much different connectins, but thanks anyways.

No probs - I know its not what you are after, but its still a handy little site if you know your way round a soldering iron :)

why bouther using a soldering iron when there are USB addapters that allow you to connect playstation , n64 pads to your Pc

Originally posted by surge
why bouther using a soldering iron when there are USB addapters that allow you to connect playstation , n64 pads to your Pc
WOW where can I buy 1 of them from

check out the small import shops if you have any in your town
places like game and Eb wont stock them
you could allways try and look in the back of Game mags
I do know thease items exist because i used to 0wn the playstion to pc converter , it was a clear green one , i think gamester made it.

Hey thanks for that I never knew they existed bit of a newbie to pc's - give up on trying to play ROMS with keyboard way to hard & I'm not right impressed with PC pads (prefer a simple cross hair pad) PS1 to my PC = perfect CHEERS ;)

why need an snes controller when u can use the pc keyboard instead...;)

yeah, i simply don't play my emulated games cuz the keyboard is just annoying (imagine trying to play street fighter 2) and both pc controller pads i have just blow. i'm not going to go out and buy a 3rd when my ps2 controller would be absolutely perfect. especially for racing games since i lack a wheel.

if someone finds a link or two to places where a usb adapter can be bought, please post it here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back