Connect an SNES controller to the computer

S

simpat1zq

Does anyone know if there is a webpage that will show me schematics, and have drivers that will work with Windows XP, for connecting an SNES controller to my computer.

I did a search on Google, but most of the sites I found simply tried to blind me with their oh so bright colors.

S

simpat1zq

I don't use my SNES, since I can just play the ROMs on my computer, and I don't have a controller for my computer and I'm bored, this way I can kill 2 birds with one stone.

A

avsdotcom

This isn't exactly what you're looking for, but its in the same kind of area, so what the hell. Check out ALLTECHBOX for a handy guide on connecting PSX pads to your pc, including drivers for dual shock pads !! Now if I only had a soldering iron...

S

simpat1zq

anyone have anything in English?
Babelfishing these pages makes it confusing, and I don't want to screw it up.

S

simpat1zq

avsdotcom, the link you gave me is for a Playstation controller, I'm looking for a guide to do this for a Super Nintendo Controller, which will have much different connectins, but thanks anyways.

A

avsdotcom

No probs - I know its not what you are after, but its still a handy little site if you know your way round a soldering iron :)

surge

OSNN Senior Addict
check out the small import shops if you have any in your town
places like game and Eb wont stock them
you could allways try and look in the back of Game mags
I do know thease items exist because i used to 0wn the playstion to pc converter , it was a clear green one , i think gamester made it.

2z

OSNN Gamer
Hey thanks for that I never knew they existed bit of a newbie to pc's - give up on trying to play ROMS with keyboard way to hard & I'm not right impressed with PC pads (prefer a simple cross hair pad) PS1 to my PC = perfect CHEERS ;)

Taurus

hardware monkey
yeah, i simply don't play my emulated games cuz the keyboard is just annoying (imagine trying to play street fighter 2) and both pc controller pads i have just blow. i'm not going to go out and buy a 3rd when my ps2 controller would be absolutely perfect. especially for racing games since i lack a wheel.

if someone finds a link or two to places where a usb adapter can be bought, please post it here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut